"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Yesterday's Walk

Above, my neighbor's horses yesterday. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It had been a while since I paid a visit to the horses next door, so I took a little stroll yesterday over to their pen.

They are three female yearlings (or a little bit older) from the Navajo Nation where they were running loose at one time.

Above, these need to be socialized and worked. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

They were on the skinny side when my neighbor got them, but now, after a couple of months of regular feedings, they are showing less ribs. They look healthier.

Above, the view of my place from the horse pen. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

None would come over to me, they just ran to an opposite corner of their pen. They need to be socialized and worked.

Naturally, I took some pictures.

No comments:

Search This Blog