"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, January 2, 2022

"Arctic Circle" Moved To New Mexico

 "WHEN THE F*CK DID I MOVE TO THE ARCTIC F*CKING CIRCLE?!"

The above quote was from my next door neighbor a few hours ago. I got a kick out of it. 

My dad would have said, "It's colder than a witch's tit out here!"

Right now, it is only 27° outside. That's not nearly enough to melt the New Year's snow we got. 

It looks like the snow (about 6-8") will be around for a while and Jamestown is going to be like the Arctic Circle for a while. I see little snowmelt at present.

I stepped outside to close a side gate a few minutes ago and took some pictures. It's a good thing I shoveled the walkways before the snow turned to ice.

Here they are:




No comments:

Search This Blog