"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Have To Find A New Investment Banker


Yesterday, my investment banker gave me some surprising news.

He resigned his position last Friday.

He tried calling me Friday, but the cell service at the Navajo Lake State Park was spotty at best. I figured I would get back to him on Monday. So I did.

He said that "things were happening" within the bank that made him uncomfortable and it was time to move on to "greener pastures." He's joined Morgan Stanley.

Now, I have to find an investment banker to replace him. I don't know if I will remain with the bank or take my portfolio elsewhere. 

I did some checking around and still haven't decided on what direction I'm going to go. 

No comments:

Search This Blog