"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, August 26, 2022

Ouray KOA's Mountain Top Social Restaurant & Bar

Above, the exterior of the restaurant. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

One handy thing to have at a campground is a restaurant.

Fortunately, if one is in a motorhome (like me), they won't have to unhook everything to drive to town for a meal (that is, if one didn't bring anything to cook). 

That is what the Ouray, Colorado KOA Kampground has. They have a restaurant on premises that is also a coffee bar as well. It is called the Mountain Top Social Restaurant and Bar. 

Above, the pulled pork plate. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This evening, I ordered the pulled port plate with the two side of barbecue baked beans and cole slaw. Well, I didn't much care for the cole slaw (I only had a few nibbles), but I did enjoy the pulled pork and the beans. 

I should have ordered the potato salad instead.

No comments:

Search This Blog