"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Screwball Peanut Butter Whiskey: Try A Shot At The 49er Lounge

Above, the 49er Lounge and signs at the El Rancho Hotel. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Last week, I stopped at the El Rancho Hotel in Gallup for a late lunch/early dinner at their restaurant. (I had chicken enchiladas.)

After finishing my meal, I headed out to the car, which was parked in front of the hotel's 49er Lounge and noticed a sign (top photo).

Upon closer inspection, I noticed that they have shots of Screwball Peanut Butter Whiskey available.

Above, the sign advertising Screwball shots. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Regular readers know that I first tried the whiskey at a clampout last year in Quartzsite, Arizona and bought a bottle of with when I got my state tax refund. A bottle is about $30.

Above, the bottle of Screwball I got with my tax refund. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I've said before that I like the taste of this whiskey better than regular whiskey. My recommendation is to pop into the 49er Lounge at the El Rancho Hotel in Gallup and try a shot.

No comments:

Search This Blog