"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Graceland...Haunted?

Above, the upstairs office windows of Graceland from the backyard. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The first job I ever had was as a dishwasher at a Hawthorne, California convalescent hospital.

One day, I was talking to the cook, whose back was to me and separated by a stainless steel kitchen counter. A metal dessert cup was face down on the table. The table was dry and there were no vibrations. Suddenly, the dessert cup moved, as if by an unseen hand, about seven inches.

Ever since that experience, I don't doubt stories of hauntings and other paranormal activities.

The latest comes from Elvis Presley's Graceland mansion. 

The Express (U.K.) reported:

Elvis Presley lived and died at Graceland 45 years ago. The King was fascinated by death and once visited a morgue in Memphis with his inner circle. His cousin Billy Smith knew it was time to move out of the mansion when he became hearing the late star calling him from upstairs where he suffered a fatal heart attack in 1977.

Speaking previously on his son Danny’s YouTube Channel Memphis Mafia Kid, Billy said of sensing Elvis’ presence at Graceland: “I did. In fact, I guess that was the biggest reason I left Graceland. Got to a point where I’d go to sleep, it’d be early in the morning and I would hear him calling me. And I even got up and got Jo up too. She used to wake up too sometimes close to the same time.”

Yet it was when Billy was near the front of Graceland and he saw the upstairs windows that he says he felt something.

Billy continued: “I’d get dressed and I’d go out to Graceland and for some reason I always looked up at his office window because I felt like he was calling me and he was looking out the window. Oh boy that…that…got to me. And after they brought Elvis’ casket back into Graceland and they buried it then I felt like I was a little more at ease and it was time for me to get out of there.”

Above, the upstairs windows of Elvis Presley's bedroom. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

To read more, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog