"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

RV Safety Advice From Truckers

Above, a traffic collision led to an I-40 back-up two years ago. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It seems that the majority of traffic accidents on Interstate 40 (that I live near) involve big rig semi trucks. I couldn't say who caused each accident, but I do know that most often trucks travel on the highway at excessive speeds beyond what is safe for conditions.

When I am on the highway in my motorhome, trucks blow past me at high speeds and the air suction sometimes is pretty unnerving. The same goes when we get high winds. That's why I drive in my lane favoring the right side.

With the above in mind, RV Travel posted and article and video on RV safety advice from truckers.

It begins with:

In this fun and informative video, Robin Barrett of Creativity RV chats with people in the know about RV and big rig safety: truckers!

Surprise, it turns out that truckers and RVers can peacefully co-exist and help to keep each other safe on the road.

Robin picked the brains of truckers from TruckersReport.com. The professional big rig drivers have a whole lot of knowledge that can benefit RVers, so the video presents some truly beneficial information from people in the know. In it, they give practical and actionable advice and also talk about their biggest concerns surrounding sharing the roads with RVers.

 To read more and see the video, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog