"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, November 28, 2022

Classic Rock Music Monday

The stuff that now passes as "music", particularly rock 'n roll, leaves me cold. So, to start off the week, here's a video of a classic rock artist.

Last week, I was thinking about who would be spotlighted on today's Classic Rock Music Monday. I had settled on Fleetwood Mac, but the passing of Irene Cara at 63 last Friday changed all that. So I will have to delay the group's spotlight until next Monday.

I have to confess, I was a fan of hers and was as stunned as many upon hearing the news. I would be remiss to not honor Irene Cara in this week's Classic Rock Music Monday. I just wish it were in happier circumstances. My sincere condolences to her family and friends. 

The video is from the 1983 Muscular Dystrophy Association telethon. Cara performs her hit, "What A Feeling" from Flashdance.

No comments:

Search This Blog