"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Christine McVie Dies At 79

Above, Christine McVie in 2019.

Two days ago, I posted this week's Classic Rock Music Monday to spotlight a classic rock artist.

When I posted it, I stated that my original plan was to spotlight Fleetwood Mac, but the passing of Irene Cara changed those plans and that I would spotlight Fleetwood Mac next week.  

Those plans have taken on a more important meaning. It was announced that Fleetwood Mac singer Christine McVie has passed away today from a brief illness at age 79.



Rest in peace, Christine.

No comments:

Search This Blog