"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Sick Day

Above, last month in Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park.

Today, I was supposed to be at our monthly supper group's dinner at author/historian Martin Link's today in Gallup. I had to cancel.

But I managed to wake up this morning congested with gunk in my chest and throat with a persistent cough.

I've stayed indoors all day today relaxing with only one trip to the Flying J to pick up some Nyquil and Dayquil. The Dayquil helped me a lot. I am not as congested as I was earlier. 

Hopefully, I will be recovered by tomorrow.  

2 comments:

J.D. Lees said...

I wish you a full and speedy recovery. Take it easy and give your body a chance to fight. Lots of fluids! We are lucky to have such medicines to manage our symptoms. I sometimes think of the poor people throughout most of human history that just had to suffer (and sometimes die) without many of the medicines we take for granted.

Armand Vaquer said...

Thanks! I am feeling better. The Dayquil helped a lot. Drinking lots of fluids. I get these on occasion, could be allergies. I spent the day watching some Ronnie Reagan biography DVDs.

Search This Blog