"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, November 21, 2022

Kindle Notification On The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan EBook

It's been a while.

This morning, I received a notification from Amazon Japan that an order had been placed for the Kindle ebook version of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan

It had been a while since I last received such an order, especially one from Japan. The pandemic, resulting in the shutdown of Japan's tourism industry for over two years, caused no sales activity. Now that Japan has reopened to foreign tourism, maybe things will pick-up again. 

When I received the email, I went into my account, but had difficulty accessing it. I had forgotten the password, etc. So I had to re-do everything to bring it up-to-date. It is a separate account from the one I have for buying stuff. They aren't tied together. 

Ah, well.

No comments:

Search This Blog