"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Oh-oh!

Above, yours truly with Martin Link last January. Photo by Russell Azbill.

A few minutes ago, I received word that the Martin Link Gallup supper group member Bob Weeks is in the hospital with COVID.  I think he mentioned before that he was vaccinated. 

It was a good thing that I didn't attend Sunday's dinner at his home due to allergy issues, but there is a possibility that those who did may have contracted it. Hopefully not. I was with one attendee's husband today at Denny's. If she got exposed to it, then he may also be exposed to it through his wife. Again, hopefully not.

I don't think that I should be too concerned since I have been fully vaccinated, including two boosters (Pfizer). Generally, symptoms show up anywhere between 3 to 14 days from exposure (give or take). 

Roger, one of our gang in Jamestown, came down with it months ago and we didn't catch it from him. Hopefully, we'll have dodged a bullet again. Knock on wood!

We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Search This Blog