"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, November 28, 2022

New Passport Arrived


My new U.S. Passport arrived in today's mail.

It is hard to believe that it is good until I am almost (by two years) 80 years old, should I be fortunate enough to live that long.

Now I am able to do some overseas traveling to Japan or somewhere else (if Mitch Geriminsky comes up with a travel scheme like he did when we took that 2019 cruise to Havana). My old passport should be sent to me shortly. It has stamps from several trips to Japan and the Cuba trip.


No comments:

Search This Blog