"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, July 17, 2023

Mowing Done

Above, Alien time after I was done mowing.

Before it got hot yesterday, I mowed Barking Spider Acre in the morning. 

The brush was mainly on the roadway in front of the GOCO Beast Barn (RV garage). It took about an hour and a half before I finished it. That was partly due to the zero-turn mower getting stuck and slid into a drainage ditch in front of the house. Normally, when the mower gets stuck, I use the Jeep to pull it out. But since I am having fuel pump problems with the Jeep that's keeping it from starting, I had to use the Mustang instead. 

Thankfully, it wasn't too far into the ditch and I got it out quickly. 

Before:


After:



No comments:

Search This Blog