"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, July 21, 2023

Travel Photography Tips

Above, the West Mitten at Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since the age of 8, I have been a "shutterbug". My first camera was an Imperial Lark. I still have it and it is on display in my great-grandfather's bookcase.

Travel photography has been an enjoyable pastime for me. Digital photography makes things a lot easier as one doesn't have to buy rolls of film anymore. My current "go-to" camera is a Canon Rebel t5 digital SLR. I've had it since 2015 and am still learning the different settings. The camera in my cell phone is sufficient if I don't have the SLR with me.

Do It Yourself RV has posted an article on travel photo tips.

They begin it with:

If you want to take pictures and capture the memories of your RV trips, you will need to become somewhat of an amateur photographer. If you already have some natural skills, you have a leg up. But that doesn’t mean you can’t learn a few skills that will help you take better photos of your RV travels.

First, you don’t need to travel with all kinds of photography equipment (unless you are thinking of photography on a more professional level). Extra equipment takes up extra space, and that can be a problem with available RV storage. You can take excellent photos with most cell phones these days.

To read more, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog