"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, July 14, 2023

Today's Beer Run

Above, plenty of brew if one of the Jamestown Gang decides to show up. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today, I was supposed to pick up my order of a case of Alien Amber Ale in Gallup.

Unfortunately, the distributor ran out of it and is on order. I will be able to pick up my case a week from today.

To tide me over (even though I have three bottle of Alien Amber Ale left and some of Blue Moon, I decided to try out another ale. This one is Fat Tire Ale. I am having one now. It's not bad, maybe a little weaker and a little bitter than Alien Amber Ale (at least it isn't an I.P.A.). It tastes better as I drink more of it. 

For something extra, I also picked up a six-pack of Samuel Adams lager. That is one of my favorites. I haven't had one of those for a while.

At least there's some beer for the gang here can choose from. Definitely no Bud Light here (a.k.a. hamster piss).

No comments:

Search This Blog