"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Item For The Political Collection

Above, the new addition to the collection. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for president coffee mug I ordered arrived in the mail.

It will join other coffee mugs I have collected over the years (Nixon, Reagan, Trump, etc.). I have more than enough general coffee mugs, but political ones are in a totally different category as far as I am concerned. 

Above, yours truly with the RFK Jr. coffee mug.

I have collected political Americana since the 1970s. So this joins my collection.

I haven't turned Democrat, but I do like much of what Kennedy has been saying in this campaign. 

To access the Kennedy campaign, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog