"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, April 3, 2017

2016 Taxes: Painless!



In what has to be the most painless tax filing in years, I met with my tax preparer and found that I owe absolutely no taxes for 2016.

At least something good came out of the tax bite from 2015. Since I paid so much in taxes for 2015, I ended up not having to owe any taxes for 2016.

While I was having my taxes done, a one billion dollar bill was sitting on his desk in front of me. Unfortunately, it wasn't in U.S. currency. It was from Zimbabwe. As he said, it isn't worth much in U.S. currency.

So, I immediately e-filed.

Until next year...

No comments:

Search This Blog