"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, April 7, 2017

Do I Have Enough RV Cookbooks?

A little while ago, I was going through my books that I keep in The Beast.

It seems that I have accumulated a few cookbooks over the years:



At top, from left, the Arizona Cookbook was obtained at the Meteor Crater Visitor Center; Mom's Camper Cooking For RVers may have been obtained at Camping World; the Dutch Oven Cooking book was definitely bought at Camping World (a week ago); the Starcraft Camper Club Cookbook was bought through the club when I had a Starcraft tent trailer; and the Good Sam RV Cookbook was obtained through the Good Sam Club about 25 years ago.

No comments:

Search This Blog