"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, April 7, 2017

Lost Photos Found

Above, The Beast at Los Banos KOA. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

For months my SD card was rattling around inside of my phone. Somehow, without me knowing it, it popped out of its slot.

The only thing I noticed was that I lost a lot of storage capacity.

Two days ago, I went with Jes when she went to get a new phone. While there, I opened the back of my phone to see whereabouts my SD card goes. As soon as I opened the phone there it was just sitting there.

I took a look to see where it was supposed to go and found it. After sliding it into its slot, almost immediately many photo files popped back up. I thought those photo files were gone due from accidentally deleting them.

Here's some of the "long-lost" photos:

Above, The Beast at Reseda Automotive. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, Amoeba Music in Hollywood. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the Museum of Death in Hollywood. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, inside Amoeba Music in Hollywood. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, yours truly speaking on Godzilla locations in San Francisco. 

Above, The Beast at the Avenal-Coalinga Rest Area. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, Superman at Santa Monica's 3rd Street Promenade. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, Tokyo Skytree at dawn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, Dodger Stadium. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog