"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Today's My Monsterpalooza Day

Above, yours truly with Academy Award-winning actor Martin Landau at the 2013 Monsterpalooza.

Today's the day that I will be heading out to Pasadena for this year's Monsterpalooza.

Hopefully, I will find a parking spot for The Beast since the Mustang is still in the shop. I will be meeting up with Brant Elliot when I arrive. He tells me that the show has been a "madhouse" with crowds of people. This will be interesting to see since the Pasadena Convention Center is a larger facility than Monsterpalooza's former home, the Burbank Marriott Hotel and Convention Center.

Hopefully, I will be able to see a few fellow kaiju fans from here and Japan. Master monster suit-maker Shinichi Wakasa is at the show. I don't think I've seen him since the 2011 show when I did my presentation on Japan's monster movie locations. I attended that show with Miki Hayashi.

I'll be bringing my camera along, so you'll see some photos of the show later on.

So if you're at Monsterpalooza today, look me up!

No comments:

Search This Blog