"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas 2015

Above, "Mrs. Claus" and I having a laugh over something I said while Amber seemed contented with Santa.

Christmas Eve and half of Christmas Day were spent down at my cousin Maria's home in Wildomar, California (Lake Elsinore area). I got back home today about and hour ago.

We got to Wildomar at about 6:30 last night as daughter Amber had to work. We left as soon as she got to my place in Tarzana.

Above, the kids greet Santa and Mrs. Claus upon their arrival. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

We were greeted by my aunt Gloria, cousins and dinner. Amber and I were famished.

After dinner, we all visited for a while until it was time for Santa and Mrs. Claus arrived to hand out presents to the kids.

After that was over, we relaxed out in the patio and had some rain downpours. For us in California, it wouldn't be Christmas unless it rained. We caught up on life's events as I hadn't been at my cousin's since 2013.

Amber and I had to wait for a downpour to end so we could retire for the night in The Beast. We both slept great. We marveled that we seem to sleep better in the motorhome than at home. Go figure!

Once I woke up at around 7:00, I heated up some water to make some instant coffee. Amber slept for about another hour. We were greeted by blue skies, clean air and 41­­° temperature.

Above, The Beast on Christmas morning. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After a while, we joined the rest of the family in the house for breakfast.

After breakfast, I gave everyone (who was up) a tour of The Beast, as this was their first time seeing it.

Then, Amber and I headed off to the San Fernando Valley. It was a very enjoyable Christmas.

No comments:

Search This Blog