"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Sierra Back Home

Above, Sierra today at her favorite spot on her cat tree. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

One thing I got accomplished this week was to get Sierra spayed. I had to go way down to Torrance to get it done as the South Bay Pet Adoption Center has an arrangement with area vets.

She came through it just fine. I picked her up yesterday and last night she acted as if she had no surgery. She was running around and playing. Before picking up Sierra from the vet, I stopped by the South Bay Pet Adoption Center to get my $75 deposit back. Since they released her to me without spaying completed first a month ago, I had to pay the deposit. I got the deposit back with no problem and while there, I had them make a personalized tag that will go onto her harness. I'll get her the harness when she's full grown. Then I'll train her to walk with a harness and leash. Believe it or not, cats can be trained.

I also found out last night that she loves ice cream. I was having some last night and gave her a dab of it and she loved it! 

No comments:

Search This Blog