"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, December 10, 2015

"Shin Godzilla" Design Reveal

The head design for Toho's Shin Godzilla (official English title, Godzilla Resurgence) has been revealed.

It is pretty much a throwback to the 1954 original and I like it.

Here's some images:




1 comment:

Therealtraveler said...

Totally agree. For the life of me I can't understand all the hate this design is getting. Oh, wait... A. All people want is another Heisei or Edwardszilla. Meh. And B. Its the internet. Anyhow glad to see my friends and I aren't the only ones to like it!

Search This Blog