"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, December 14, 2015

JapanTravel System Changes

Above, Denise savoring the dawn in Atami. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

In regard to my article that I submitted at JapanTravel a couple of weeks ago, Geoff Day informed me yesterday that they had some systems changes with their website. That is the reason or the delay.

He likes the article so much that he asked me if I could send six more photos. He said it would make it an even nicer photo story. I sent them in an hour ago.

So, once the article is up, I'll post a notice.

No comments:

Search This Blog