"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Winnebago's Fuse Introduced

Above, the Winnebago Fuse. Photo by Winnebago Industries.

Prior to buying The Beast, I was considering getting a campervan (Class B) RV.

But, two things made me drop that idea. First, Class Bs are (on average) $30,000 to $40,000 more in price than Class Cs. Second, Ford dropped the Econoline van line and went with the Transit in its place.

I looked at some Transits at a local Ford dealership and was not too impressed. So, I went with the 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R Class C and glad I did. The Transit is smaller than the Econoline vans. I am pleased with my 22R (its length is actually 23 feet) as it is mounted on Ford's E-350 chassis.

I received an email from Winnebago that introduces the Winnebago Fuse, which incorporates features found in Class B and Class C motorhomes and is compact.

According to their email:
And speaking of holiday lighting, you’ve absolutely got to check out the hot new Winnebago Fuse.  Launched at the RVIA Louisville show earlier this month, the Fuse brings all of Winnebago’s compact coach experience to the new, fuel-efficient Ford Transit chassis.
While the Fuse would not be the RV I, personally, would want, it could be one of interest to you. I have to admit, the interior does look nice.

To see more, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog