"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, December 13, 2015

One Month In (Or Is It Out?)

Above, the Gibbon River in Yellowstone National Park. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It was one month ago today that I clocked out of a job permanently and began my retirement.

Thus far, I have adjusted to it pretty well. I still have to get out of the mindset of doing things to some sort of a schedule. Luckily, I catch it and say to myself, "A schedule is no longer necessary."

Since many have said that it take about 3 months to fully get used to it, I guess I have two more months to go.

No comments:

Search This Blog