"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, December 14, 2015

Ho, Ho, Ho!



Ah, it's the Christmas season again! It is where people scream and yell at each other and honk their horns in shopping mall parking lots.

I saw one lady give a "middle-finger" gesture to another in the lot. Could it be a new way to say "Merry Christmas"?

That was the scene when I arrived at the Topanga Promenade in Woodland Hills today to begin my Christmas shopping. It seems that people would rather sit in parking lot aisles to wait for a close parking spot and waste gasoline and block everyone else rather than go a few rows further out to find plenty of open spaces (which is what I do). Since they are going to walk around department stores and the mall itself, why not warm up by walking a few more yards?

Anyway, I got started on my shopping and the crowds inside the mall were manageable. I had no problems. It helps to know what you're going to buy ahead of time and just walk in, buy them and leave.

I still have more to do. I'll probably head out again tomorrow and brave the morons in the parking lots.


No comments:

Search This Blog