"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Fall Clamp-Out Coming Up



It is amazing at how time flies.

It seemed not that long ago (back in early April) that I attended the Lost Dutchman Chapter's spring clamp-out in Cold Creek, Arizona.

Above, yours truly at the Spring Clamp-out of the Lost Dutchman Chapter.

Now their fall clamp-out is coming up at the Mountain View Cemetery in Kingman, Arizona at the end of this month. I guess I'll have to send in my gold dust for the trek this coming week.

1 comment:

Gary said...

I am going to three: PXL, Platrix and Holcomb

Search This Blog