"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Taking A Walk

Above, the back propane access gate and the propane tank behind the house. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since my cardiologist wants me to get more exercise, I took a stroll around the property. I just got back a little while ago.

Above, the power lines, access road and Scott's residence. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I headed out the back gate (now that I have the combination to the back gate lock that the propane company uses to fill the tank) to the area where, a few weeks ago, a couple of neighbors (Scott and James) and I set up our sniper's nest for coyotes.

Above, the wash and the back part of the second acre. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I then headed a little bit up the powerline access road that is in back of the property and took a few photos.

Above, "Barking Spider Road and the GOCO Beast Barn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

From there, I walked to the second acre.

Above, the east side of the GOCO Beast Barn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I walked through the second acre along "Barking Spider Road" to the front, passing along the GOCO Beast Barn.

Above, the GOCO Beast Barn. I may get some chairs and a table for the area by the side door. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

From there, I headed back to the house.

Above, th front of the house. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It was a nice day for a walk with blue skies and puffy clouds.

Above, the three mesas from the deck. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog