"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Home Again

Above, Geronimo Indian Store in Holbrook off I-40. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After an enjoyable clampout with the Lost Dutchman Chapter #5917 + 4 of E Clampus Vitus, I made it home this evening.

Before leaving Kingman, Arizona (where the clampout was held), I met up with Mitch Geriminsky at the Cracker Barrel in Kingman. Strangely, the Cracker Barrel and the Mountain View Cemetery (the clamp-site) were both on Stockton Hill Road.

Above, some tee pees at Geronimo's. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The drive home was 350 miles and I did make one pit stop, and that was at the Geronimo Indian Store in Holbrook, Arizona. I've passed it a number of times since I moved to New Mexico, so I figured it would be an interesting place for a break.

Geronimo Indian Store has all kinds of Indian gifts including blankets, jewelry, toys, rocks and other goods.

I made it home at about 5:20. After a hot shower, I headed down to the Flying J to have dinner at Denny's.

The next time I am on this stretch of Interstate 40 I will stop in at the Jackrabbit Trading Post in Joseph City, Arizona.

No comments:

Search This Blog