"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Oh-oh!



When I was given two nitroglycerin pills when I was having my heart attack, other than the chest pain relief they provided, I remember no side-effects.

Tonight, a little over an hour ago (around 8:15), I felt a very brief chest pain that lasted under a minute. As a precaution, I put a nitroglycerin pill under my tongue. By that time, the chest pain was gone. However, I felt a burning under my tongue and felt a slight headache.

Reading up on nitroglycerin, headaches are a common side-effect and they're proof the medicine is working. I haven't found anything on under-tongue burning.

I will call my cardiologist in the morning and get his opinion about the chest pain. Thank goodness I have Life Alert.

No comments:

Search This Blog