"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Mission Accomplished!

Above, the shirt (far right) the day before it got sliced up.

Well, this morning I accomplished something.

My Reyn Spooner Ford Mustang Hawaiian shirt that I bought two years ago at re Aloha Shirts is being replaced. I did some digging and found one.

While being treated for the heart attack in Wells, Nevada, the paramedics sliced it to shreds. Where the pieces went, I have no idea.

I always received a lot of compliments whenever I wore it, including at Waikiki Beach in Hawaii. I rarely wore it as I kept it in the clothes closet in The Beast.


No comments:

Search This Blog