"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Found Stuff

Above, the two ECV "sheepskins" I found today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

For the past two days, I've been looking for a locking case that contained two of my dad's handguns. It contained a Beretta 635 Brevet and a Pistole Modell (Italian, I think) Model 27.

The last time I remember seeing the case was in 2016. I may have packed it in a box when I moved to New Mexico in 2018. I checked everywhere inside the house, but it was not to be found.

However, I did find several portraits of my parents and daughter yesterday. 

Today, I found two "sheepskins" (membership certificates) from two E Clampus Vitus chapters. One was from De La Guerra Y Pacheco Chapter from 1991 and the other was from Matuca Chapter in 1984. I remember having the De La Guerra one since I attended the chartering clampout, but I was surprised about the Matuca one since it is a long-established chapter. I forgot that the chapter mailed it after attending a clampout of theirs in 1984.

The De La Guerra one is tattered a bit. 

Along with those, I found some proof and uncirculated coin sets my dad bought. Those will be now kept with my other coins.

I think the gun case is somewhere packed in the garage. I'll try to go through boxes there tomorrow. 

No comments:

Search This Blog