"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

80th Anniversary Pearl Harbor Challenge Coin

Yesterday, I drove artist Richard Yazzie to his medical appointment at the Veterans hospital in Albuquerque.

Since we got there early, we browsed around the hospital's gift shops. 

Most items were veteran-specific (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, etc.). But I did come across some challenge coins. As in other items, most challenge coins were veteran-specific.

However, I did find one challenge coin that commemorated the 80th Anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attack on December 7, 1941. 

Here are both sides of the coin:



Since I visited Pearl Harbor in 2016 and the coin was only $20.00, I decided to get it.

No comments:

Search This Blog