"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, August 26, 2023

New Umbrella

My deck/patio umbrella got slightly damaged the other day.

The wind almost blew it over but I caught it before it did, but the top portion came off. I got it back on, but the umbrella won't close. I will try further to fix it (if possible to fix).

So, I ordered a new one from Home Depot and it arrived the other day. I put it up yesterday and tried it out.

It has LED lights powered by a solar gizmo at top. It is "chile" colored. The lights can be turned on or off with a switch on the pole.

Here it is:

Above, Mitch Geriminsky checking out the new umbrella. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


No comments:

Search This Blog