"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Asya In Egypt

This morning, after delivering the Jeep to the mechanic's shop in Gallup, I headed to the Tee Pee Trading Post in Lupton, Arizona on a cigar run.

While there, I received some photos from Asya who is in Cairo, Egypt (I think until tomorrow). They included some at the Egyptian Museum of Cairo and one at the Pyramids of Giza.

When she told me she was going to be in Cairo last week, I gave her an "assignment" to have a picture taken of herself at the Pyramids or the Sphinx. She was at the Museum and Pyramids today and sent the photos.

Here's a couple:

Above, today at the Pyramids of Giza.


Above, today at the Egyptian Museum of Cairo.

I should have asked her to get some tana leaves, but I didn't think of it until now. 😉

No comments:

Search This Blog