"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Rainy Day

Above, a view from the dinette window. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It was a good thing that I took my tour of Petrified Forest National Park this morning. This afternoon, in about a half hour after I checked into the KOA Kampground in Holbrook, Arizona, the monsoon brought a thunderstorm into the area with downpours.

According to the clerk in the campground's office, it is supposed to end at 5:00 this evening. That's about two and a half hours away.

Meanwhile, I am enjoying some Alien Amber Ale and some munchies. 

As I am writing this, more RVers are pulling in.

No comments:

Search This Blog