"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Jeep Going To Gallup Tomorrow

Above, while running the engine. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today, I managed to start the Jeep (on the second try) and ran the engine for about 30 minutes. I was hoping to have it duplicate the problem that cropped up previously. Sometimes, engines out of gear run okay but problems crop up while in gear.

I have an appointment to bring it into the mechanic's to see what is causing it to hesitate, buck and stall out. 

I did some checking online and there's a myriad of things to check, including condenser, carburetor accelerator pump, vacuum leaks, timing, etc.

Since I don't trust it enough to drive it to town, I'm having it towed in.

No comments:

Search This Blog