"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

New Jeep Carburetor Arrived

Above, the Jeep at the gateway to the Fort Wingate Army Depot in 2019. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The new carburetor for the Jeep arrived today via United Parcel Service at 3:40 this afternoon.

I called my mechanic in Gallup and they said they will be closing today at 4:30. This was plenty of time for me to drive there to drop off the carburetor.

As it turned out, I got there with about 20 minutes to spare.

On the way back home, I hit a few rain squalls. It looks like we'll be having ourselves a rainy night.

No comments:

Search This Blog