"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, August 10, 2023

Noisy Night

Above, this morning.

Last night's sleep wasn't exactly a "good night's sleep" night.

I was rather noisy overnight. We had a rainstorm overnight (along with thunder) that was intense. The rain pounded the roof of the motorhome. Usually, I sleep good in the motorhome, even with light rain. But the rain last night was heavy.

On top of that, train horns also blared (I don't remember hearing train horns the last time I was here). And, my "inner clock" still had me on New Mexico time, which is an hour ahead of Arizona time during the summer months.

It is a good thing that I just planned to relax at the campground today. 

Hopefully, tonight will be better.

No comments:

Search This Blog