"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, November 2, 2023

It Pays To Shop Around


It definitely pays to shop around.

Recently, I ordered a box of shotgun shells for $9.99 at MidwayUSA. This is a good price, but their shipping charge was $13.95.

Thankfully, I ordered other items so that the "bite" of the shipping charge wouldn't be as much. The shipping price would have been the same if I ordered the shotgun shells alone.

Today, I ordered the same shotgun shells at the same $9.99 price through Cabela's. Their shipping charge is only $5.00. A much better deal!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to guess where I'll be making my future purchases from!

No comments:

Search This Blog