"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, November 9, 2023

7 First-Time Coin Collector Mistakes

Above, the two counterfeit coins I bought last year. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

My rule of thumb in coin collecting is that I buy what I like. There are those who are new to coin collecting who may be prone to making mistakes.

The only mistake I made was buying two counterfeit coins last year from an ad in Facebook. But my credit card company reversed the charge and I reported the matter to the authorities. I haven't seen the particular counterfeiters advertise in Facebook for months. Hopefully, they got the message and banned their ads.

Yahoo! Finance has posted an article on the seven worse mistakes first-time coin collectors make.

They begin it with:

Collecting coins can be fun and even lucrative. But there are seven mistakes you’ll want to avoid as a first-time coin collector.

Coin Collecting Mistakes To Avoid

Here are the seven most common mistakes you’ll always want to avoid as a first-time coin collector, according to Biltmore Loan and Jewelry:

To see what they are, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog