"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Picked Up The Winchester 1894

Above, the Winchester 1894 after I got home. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

About a half hour ago, I returned home from Grants to pick up my Winchester 1894 from the gunsmith at Loeffler's Guns, Etc.

I received a call from them at around 10:00 this morning telling me that the rifle is ready for pick up. Since I had nothing else to do, I jumped in the car and headed over to Grants. 

Above, Loeffler's Guns, Etc. in Grants, New Mexico. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

When I got there, they told me that all it needed was to be disassembled and deep cleaned. No parts were needed. The cocking and hammer mechanisms are working just fine now. I'm glad they did the deep cleaning anyway, who knows when it last had a thorough cleaning.

It was a nice drive and I would use Loeffler's Guns, Etc. in the future.

No comments:

Search This Blog