"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, November 12, 2023

Benjamin Air Rifle Model 312

Above, Benjamin Air Rifle Model 312 pump pellet gun. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A little while ago, I did some cleaning and oiling my grandfather's Benjamin Air Rifle Model 312. It is a pump pellet gun and I had new seals put in back in the 1980s. It works fine.

Unfortunately, I cannot get a year of manufacture of it as there is no serial number. The later ones do have serial numbers.

This gun model, along with others in the 310 series, was made from 1940 to 1969. I am guessing my grandfather got it in the 1940s. 

Occasionally, I'll set up a target in the front yard and do some plinking with it.

No comments:

Search This Blog