"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, November 9, 2023

Eight Years With Sierra

Yesterday marked eight years since I adopted Sierra from the Hawthorne (California) SPCA shelter.

It was my daughter who spotted a Facebook photo of her (she was named Claire) by the shelter and passed it one to me. After some deliberation, I went down there and adopted her. I didn't like "Claire" for her name, so I named her Sierra Claire.

My cat Siren passed away in September and I debated whether or not to get another cat at my age. But I like having a cat running around the house. I am glad that I did. 

It has been eight great years.

Above, the first meeting and adoption at the Hawthorne shelter.


No comments:

Search This Blog