"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Mossberg 500E .410 Pump Shotgun

Above, the Mossberg 500E shotgun. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday, while getting a gun case for one of my rifles to go to our shooting range, I found one with something inside.  

It was a Mossberg 500E pump .410 shotgun. I don't remember having it. It was one of my dad's. I did some checking and this one is a pre-1968 gun since it is without a serial number. It was first introduced in 1961. It is said to be a good varmint gun.

Friends are amazed that I manage to find guns in gun cases I inherited from my dad. 

Since I don't have any .410 gauge shotgun shells, I ordered a box so I can try out the gun.

No comments:

Search This Blog