"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Dining Aboard The Norwegian Sky

Above, enjoying some wine at La Cucina Italian restaurant.

The nice thing about cruises, one can pretty much eat all they want without shelling out any cash.

We dined in three restaurants aboard the Norwegian Sky. For breakfast, lunch and occasional dinner, we would frequent the Garden Buffet. We would go there just for coffee or snacks. 

Above, the Garden Buffet on the top deck. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The first was at the Italian eatery on Tuesday, La Cucina. I had lasagna along with a glass of Merlot. It was quite good. The restaurant itself was very elegant.

Above, my lobster dinner. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Then, on Thursday night, we dined at The Crossing. Like La Cucina, it was quite elegant and I had two lobster tails. I was amazed that the lobster dinner was only $25. To me, that was 1970s-1980s prices. Since seafood is not one of the more available foods in the Gallup, New Mexico area, having a lobster dinner was high on my list. I was also pleased that the lobster tails were large.

Above, a sample of the Garden Buffet's cuisine. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Then, of course, we would partake in adult beverages at the smoking area's bar on the top deck overlooking the adult pools and hot tubs. 

I found that I gained five pounds on this trip. Starting off, I needed to gain 20 pounds and this helped me get to that goal. I am currently underweight, so "pigging out" was a great joy.

Above, a La Cucina table. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog