"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, August 30, 2024

Heading To Bouse, AZ In October


Got one thing accomplished (besides paying my bills) and that is getting my "rub" in for the fall clampout in October with the Lost Dutchman Chapter No. 5917 + 4 of E Clampus Vitus.

I was expecting that the chapter was going to join other chapters in California for the fall clampout (at least that's what I was told). Apparently not.

The clampout will be in Bouse, Arizona, somewhat near Phoenix. At least I won't be driving to California. It is a six and a half hour drive from home.

No comments:

Search This Blog