"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Staying Put (For Now)

Above, at Mesa Ridge Ranch two weeks ago. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Now that the Bahamas cruise is over, I have no travel plans until next month when I head up to Ridgway, Colorado to help out with this year's John Wayne Cancer Foundation marathon. 

Then again, I could just go somewhere on the spur-of-the-moment. There's plenty of places to see and plenty of campgrounds within a few hour's drive. 

Yesterday, I got the Jeep out and went to the Flying J to pick up a few items. I was surprised that it started up after sitting idle for over a week. 

I may head over to Gallup to do some grocery shopping. It depends upon the weather. We had some thundershowers here yesterday. It is nice and green in the area from all of the monsoon rains we've been getting. 


No comments:

Search This Blog